LILA JULIETTE PESA
Is a registered psychotherapist and clinical counsellor specialising in psychotherapy for trauma recovery, addictive behaviours, recovering addictions, and eating disorders. Lila also has a special interest in Cancer Counselling / Supportive Psychotherapy for people affected by cancer which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Professional support around psychological and emotional impact of cancer – help with processing thoughts and feelings
- support during cancer diagnosis / treatment / post-treatment recovery / survivorship issues
- reclaiming your life – post cancer support / adjustment issues / meaning making
- psychological and emotional support with living as well as possible with metastatic cancer diagnosis
- psychological and emotional support for cancer patients around palliative or end-of-life stage – telehealth (phone / Zoom or in-person, if preferred)
- cancer-informed / cancer-focused support for couples
- impact of cancer on a carer – spouse, partner, adult child, family member
- carer for someone with palliative / end-stage cancer
- cancer-related loss and grief counselling / bereaved carer support
- traumatic grief
Lila is a member of the following associations
- Qualified EMDR therapist, member of EMDRAA.
- Clinical Member of Cancer Counselling Professionals.
- Professional member of the Blue Knot Foundation – National Centre of Excellence for Complex Trauma.
- Certified (Bronze Level) counsellor with Australian Centre for Eating Behaviours.
- Member of the ACA College of Supervisors
Lila is available for appointments at Nature Care Heath on Wednesdays.
Please call us on 9966 8666 to find out more information and to book an appointment with Lila.