John has been a practitioner since 1992 and has dealt with a wide range of ailments over this time. He has a particular interest in fertility management and has assisted many couples conceive and carry their pregnancy to full term.
Recently he has developed an interest in working with people afflicted with various cancers and works to cooperatively enhance their orthodox medical treatments.
His other areas of interest include:
- Digestive disorders particularly inflammatory bowel diseases
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Men’s health in all its aspects
- Musculo-skeletal disorders including Arthritis and Muscle damage
- Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine)
- Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Botanical Medicine
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Diploma of Homoeopathy
- Diploma of Remedial Therapies
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate of Fertility Management
- Certificate of Acupuncture
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programming
Please call reception on 02 9966 8666 to discuss Johns availability and schedule an appointment.